Rev. Jno. Chambers Church, N.E. cor Broad & Sansom Sts.
Exterior view of the First Independent Church, later renamed Chambers Presbyterian Church, built 1831 at the northeast corner of Broad and Sansom streets. Also shows adjacent buildings, including a residence with awnings adorning the second floor windows. Church housed the independent congregation of Rev. John Chambers. Congregation admitted to the Presbytery in 1873.